Competition of Journalistic Projects
- September 29, 2021
- Category: Announcements
The Public Journalism Club announces a competition for journalistic projects within the framework of the “Trajectories” program implemented with the support of International Alert.
The aim of the competition is to reveal the problems caused by the war, to cover human stories and life after the war.
Journalistic projects should have a thematic focus: how the war affected people’s lives, the problems of people with disabilities as a result of the war and the steps taken to overcome them, the social problems of families with human losses, etc.
The winning media projects will be selected by the project coordination team and the editors involved and will receive financial support to implement the project. Each winning project will receive a budget up to 1000 euros (including taxes).
- The format of journalistic projects is suggested by the author/s of the project (video film, documentary video, multimedia material, photo story, etc.).
- Projects must be submitted by current journalists, documentarians, photojournalists, and content creators.
- It is necessary to submit the written consent of the media outlet where the author works.
- The copyright of the materials created within the framework of the project will also belong to the Public Journalism Club.
- The materials created within the framework of the project should be published first on the platforms related to the project.
If you have any questions, you can contact us at [email protected] or by phone number 012755898.
The “Trajectories” program was launched in April 2021. The two-year program is implemented with the support of International Alert within the framework of the “EU for Peace” program “Preservation of Peacebuilding Results, Media Dissemination – Materials Analysis”.