- July 11, 2021
“Armavir Development Center” NGO, “Prisma” Research Company, “Public Journalism Club” NGO, “Center for Rights Development” NGO united and formed the “Labor Rights” consortium for implementing “The improvement process of data-driven policies in the sphere of labor rights” project. The project started in June 2021, and it will be implemented through June 2022.
This project is implemented in the frame of “Data for Accountable and Transparent Action” (DATA) program, which is implemented by Eurasia Partnership Foundation (EPF) in consortium with SOCIES Expert Centre NGO (Socies), Boon TV Foundation (Boon TV), Youth Cooperation Center of Dilijan NGO (YCCD) and Sose Women Issues NGO (Sose), supported by the United States Agency for International Development.
The project goal is
Improve employer-employee relations by turning them into legal relations, presenting well-founded, credible policy papers, pursuing their inclusion and implementation in favor of the protection of labor rights.
The project objectives are:
- Conduct a comprehensive study in the field of job contracts, identifying common issues at the legislative and law enforcement level
- Make a summary conclusion based on the identified issues
- Develop a package of data-driven proposals/policy paper for sector reform
- Carry out targeted work with relevant authorities to include and implement proposals
- Increase the influence of CSOs in the development and implementation of public policy in the field.
The program is implemented by the generous support of the American People through the United States Agency for International Development (USAID). The content of the materials and ideas expressed are the sole responsibility of “Armavir Development Center” NGO and project partners, and do not necessarily reflect the views of USAID or the United States Government.